Invest In Your Son’s Future
Admission to Saint Thomas Academy provides your son with a personalized, faith-based, college preparatory education. We are a day school for grades 6-12. Learn more about our admissions criteria and process.
Why Saint Thomas Academy?
What sets us apart is our proven success teaching young men both academics and values. We prepare them to succeed in college and beyond because they learn a way of life focused on leadership, service, and morality.
In addition, the STA family is committed to giving generously. Therefore, we offer a strong cost-value comparison to other local private schools, with lower tuition and more financial assistance available per student.
By The Numbers
- STA students consistently score better than state and national averages on college entrance exams.
- 99% of our students took the ACT (state average: 69%).
- 81% of eligible students took at least one AP exam; of those students, 65% earned college credit for scores.
- Class size: 115
- National Merit Honorees: 3
- ACT Composite score: 28.0
- Students who took the ACT: 99%
- Students who took AP tests scored as AP Scholar: 67%
- Where did they go?
We strongly encourage you and your student to experience the Academy by visiting with the faculty and students—the heart of our institution. Please contact our admissions office to schedule a campus visit.
Director of Enrollment Management & Financial Assistance
John Kenney '85
Director of Admissions