2017 National History Day - Taking a Stand in History
STA History Day Fair was February 15, 2017
Congratulations to the following 11th grade students. Their History Day projects have advanced to the state competition:
- Nate Broetzman: Individual Documentary--LBJ's War on Poverty
- Seamus Harvey: Individual Documentary--Taking a Stand for Farmers of the 1980s
- Matthew Goldade, George Stewart, Nathaniel Allen: Group Documentary--1968 Olympic Protests
- Sam Nguyen, Jacob Weinstein: Group Documentary--Bank Shot: the War Against the Second Bank of the U.S.
- Alex Moeller, Charlie Quinlan: Group Website--Students for a Democratic Society
- Axel Raarup, Cade Huntley, Matthew Martine: Group Exhibit--The Nestle Boycott
Congratulations to the following 8th grade students. Their History Day projects have advanced to the state competition:
Individual Exhibit - two boys with two different projects
- M. Fafinski - Tiananmen Square
- O. Hess - William Wilberforce
Group Documentary - two groups with two different projects
The state competition will be April 29 at the University of Minnesota.