Class of 2017 Information
One of our goals during a cadet's senior year is to work with students and parents so that he may finish up his STA career on task, focused and informed. This specific page is designed to do so, along with information relayed to seniors in school and information e-mailed to parents of seniors.
Purchase Your Senior Portrait Package
Photos are posted in a gallery at PhotographersGuild.com
> Click on Client Viewing
> Enter your password (which is your student's last name, all lowercase)
Pricing information for your student's senior photos is posted here. To place an order, please contact Photographers Guild at 651-646-3239. VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Please note that the studio will be closed January 3-25, 2017.
Recording a Senior Speech:
Please contact Mr. Geroux at email@example.com one week prior to your son's senior speech if you would like it recorded and shared with you electronically.
Seniors will receive the yearbook and personalization for free; you do not have to place an order through Jostens.
Senior Service Program
Senior Graduation Party
Senior Squares in the Yearbook
Entries for the Senior Squares section of the yearbook are due by the end of December. This is your chance to feature your son as the adorable lad he once was. This is also an opportunity for you to send your best wishes to him as he heads off to college.
Here are the details:
- There will be no charge for your son to have a Senior Square.
- The Senior Squares will be uniform in size – most likely 12 to a page – and appear in a separate section, directly after the formal senior photographs.
- We would like to have one picture/30-word quote per senior.
Although Senior Squares are optional, the yearbook staff hopes to have a square for each and every senior. You can send in your photo and quote via the form below. Please find the photo you want to use before beginning the form as this will ensure that you can complete it as quickly as possible.
NOTE: If you are having technical issues, please try using a computer or laptop with up-to-date software.
Please be sure the following items are true about the file you want to upload:
1) It is a .jpg file
2) The file name is 2017[your son's last name]
3) It is at least 200 dpi for quality printing
4) The total file size is less than 10MB
Senior Parent Night – August 31, 2016
For your information we have posted items discussed at the meeting.
Video of the evening:
2017 Grad Party
The Senior Party is June 7, 2017
E-mails regarding specific information for Parents of Seniors is listed below.
* If you do not see the list of previous e-mails below, please remove the letter "s" from "https:" in your URL listing and refresh your screen.