Saint Thomas Academy Parent Opt-Out Forms
Saint Thomas Academy produces a student directory each year that includes contact information.
If you do not want to have your information listed in the directory, please download and complete this form and return it to the main office by August 28, 2017.
Student Name and Photographs
- Cadets.com Web site
Students are not identified by name in the above instances (with the exception of Saber news stories). Such usage is not for-profit and neither the student nor the student’s family will be compensated for any such use.
2) The Saint Thomas Academy Communication Office posts stories about student, faculty and alumni accomplishments on its Web site and in Saber magazine. The following precautions are taken to protect students when stories are posted online:
- Students will only be identified by first initial and last name.
- If a photograph is to accompany a story on the Web site, the student names will be listed in alphabetical order, not the order shown in the photograph.
- If the online story is about a single student, only his name (first initial, last name) – no photo – will be listed.
3) Saint Thomas Academy may release your son’s full name and city of residence (with/without a photograph) to local newspapers for the promotion of student accomplishments (e.g. placement in National Merit Scholarship program; STA Honor Roll; other academic achievements; athletic/activity achievements; etc.). STA has no control over other media sources and their use of the press releases produced by STA.
If you do not grant permission to Saint Thomas Academy to:
- Use your son's photograph/video (#1 above) and/or
- List him in accomplishments (#2 above) and press releases (#3 above)
You must fill out this form and return it to the main office by September 1, 2017.