Cadet Maker, the Short Family Bookstore
Cadet Maker sells physical education uniforms, general school supplies and books, sweatshirts, T-shirts, hats, jackets, tote bags, and so much more for students, parents, alumni, and friends.
Upcoming Christmas hours:
Just added! The store will also be open Friday from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Buy a pair of shorts and receive any t-shirt half off. Excludes gym uniforms but includes all Nike and UnderArmour!
- 50% off leather money clips
- Stocking stuffers: Variety of water bottles, golf balls and divot repair tools, coffee cups and mugs, knit hats, just to name a few!
- Dads, don't forget the crystal ST logo pins for the wives/moms!
- Wool scarves from Minnesota's Tradition Creek (founded by STA and UST alumnus Shawn Murphy).
Regular Cadet Maker hours when school is in session:
Mondays—Fridays 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesdays—11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The bookstore is also open some evenings, such as Parent Night and Conferences
The online store is available 24/7 for your shopping.
Gift cards are available at Cadet Maker! These cards are a great gift idea and an easy way for your son to purchase the items he needs for school. You can "reload" dollars to these gift cards.
Decorate with your son's brass/ribbons and name tag for lasting memories.
Cadet pillows are in stock for $53.56 (including tax). Or, a personalized pillow can be made out of your son's uniform pant and/or shirt for $53.56 (including tax). For an additional $10, a short personal message can be embroidered on the back (total is $64.28 with tax). Fill out the order form and deliver/mail with a check.
Mrs. Mary Waldvogel