RECOMMENDED HIGH SCHOOL SUPPLIES
While there is no "official" supply list for grades 9-12, here is an idea of what you will need for the first day of school. Each individual teacher will tell you what is needed for his/her class during the first week of school.
ITEMS NEEDED IN MOST CLASSES:
- Pencils (#2),
- Blue or black ink pens,
- Colored pencils,
- Wide-lined, loose leaf paper,
- Folders and notebooks,
- Three-ring binder with dividers and tabs, and,
- Graph paper.
- For research, a pack of about 75 note cards, rubber bands, bulldog clips, and a pocket folder.
- A graphing calculator (TI-84 Plus is recommended, but TI-84 or TI-83 work as well)
- Graph paper
- Transitional, Pre-Algebra and Algebra 1 students can use the TI-30 II
- Geometry students need a compass and a protractor
- Graph paper and a metric ruler
Items to be Purchased at the Cadet Maker Bookstore
The bookstore will be open during New Parent Orientation and New Student Orientation before school begins.
Students will also be able to purchase these items during lunch and after school during the first week of school.
Black Uniform Tie