Fine Arts at Saint Thomas Academy.
Your son can explore various forms of creative expression through our fine arts classes. Our teachers and administrators know that the fine arts are an important part of a student's education.
The art program is designed to give students a working knowledge of the tools and language of the visual arts so that they are able to think effectively, work creatively, and know first hand the artistic experience. The offerings of the program are varied and aim to meet the individual needs of the student at any level of development and from any background of artistic experience.
The music program at Saint Thomas Academy is designed to promote and direct musical growth, help members become proficient on their chosen instruments or with their voices, and provide a creative outlet for musical talent. The music department also serves as a support group for the Academy at athletic events, liturgies, parades, and concerts where the general public is invited.
- Visual Arts
- Middle School Fine Arts I – Grade 6-7, Semester-based
- Middle School Fine Arts II – Grade 7-8, Semester-based
- Middle School Digital Arts I – Grade 6-7, Semester-based
- Middle School Digital Arts II – Grade 7-8, Semester-based
- Beginning Band - Grade 6-8, year-long
- Intermediate Band - Grade 6-8, year-long
- Intro to Music - Grade 6, semester-based
- School of Rock Exploration - Grade 7-8, semester-based