Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you are selecting a school for a young child or assisting an older one, choosing a school is a major family decision. Making the right choice will first involve understanding your son's needs and your family's values and expectations, then examining the distinct features of each school you are considering. Below are some of the questions we often hear while prospective parents and students are making their decision. We hope that if you have a specific question you will e-mail us, or call us at call 651.683.4570, or email us here.
- How many students attend Saint Thomas Academy?
- What is the student to faculty ratio?
- How many AP courses are offered at Saint Thomas Academy?
- How do I get to Saint Thomas Academy?
- How do Saint Thomas Academy students get to school?
- Can my family afford Saint Thomas Academy?
- What colleges and universities do Saint Thomas Academy graduates attend?
- How will Saint Thomas Academy help me after I graduate?
- Will I see any girls?
- Is Saint Thomas Academy for students with discipline problems?
- Will my son end up in the military?