Schedule a Shadow Visit
Experience Saint Thomas Academy for yourself! The best way to understand if Saint Thomas Academy is right for you is to visit our campus, talk with our teachers, and meet our students.
Visiting students will be partnered with a current student (shadow) to attend classes, formation, lunch, and any other special events during the day. We try to match each visiting student with a cadet with common interests. You may request a specific cadet host, though we do ask that the host be in the same grade the visiting student will enter when enrolled.
- Visits for grades 6-12 are for a full school day: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Visitors should report to the Admissions Office by 7:45 a.m.
- We provide lunch for all visitors.
- Casual dress attire is requested (no jeans or shorts, please; tennis shoes are allowed)
Shadow Visit Unavailable
Due to grade specific retreats, special events, days we are not in school, or days where our shadow visits are full, we cannot host visitors on the following dates:
- April 28
- May 19, 2017 is the last day we can host visitors this school year
Director of Enrollment Management & Financial Assistance
John Kenney '85
Director of Admissions