Schedule a Shadow Visit
Experience Saint Thomas Academy for yourself! The best way to understand if Saint Thomas Academy is right for you is to visit our campus, talk with our teachers, and meet our students.
Visiting students will be partnered with a current student (shadow) to attend classes, formation, lunch, and any other special events during the day. We try to match each visiting student with a cadet with common interests. You may request a specific cadet host, though we do ask that the host be in the same grade the visiting student will enter when enrolled.
- Visits for grades 9-12 are for a full school day: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Visits for grades 6-8 are for a partial day: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Visitors should report to the Admissions Office by 7:45 a.m.
- We provide lunch for all visitors.
- Casual dress attire is requested (no jeans or shorts, please; tennis shoes are allowed)
Due to grade specific retreats, special events, days we are not in school, or days where our shadow visits are full, we cannot host visitors on the following dates.
- October 4, 2017
- October 11, 2017
- October 19-20, 2017
- November 13, 2017
- November 22-24, 2017
- December 4, 2017
- December 18-31, 2017
- January 1-3, 2018
- January 12 & 15, 2018
- January 24, 2018 (to visit with current 8th graders only)
- February 16 & 19, 2018
- March 6, 2018
- March 23-31, 2018
- April 5, 2018
- April 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 is the last day we can host visitors this school year
Complete the form below to schedule your shadow visit at Saint Thomas Academy!
John Kenney '85
Director of Admissions