Saint Thomas Academy Athletic Hall of Fame Mission Statement:To instill and preserve pride in the rich tradition of Saint Thomas Academy by celebrating the outstanding athletic accomplishments or contributions to the athletic history and traditions of the Academy by alumni athletes, their coaches, directors, advisors and loyal supporters.
Saint Thomas Academy Athletic Hall of Fame Belief Statements:
- Participation in athletics enhances the educational program in preparing students for future success.
- Involvement in athletics cultivates pride in Saint Thomas Academy and our community, nurtures respect for others and promotes cooperation and teamwork.
- Work ethic, skill, values and friendships attained through athletics are enduring and establish a life long bond with Saint Thomas Academy.
- Participants who have attained excellence by virtue of their involvement in athletics are deserving of recognition.
- The Athletic Hall of Fame seeks to instill Saint Thomas Academy alumni and students with pride in and awareness of the high level of excellence in competition of Saint Thomas Academy athletes, coaches and loyal supporters.
Saint Thomas Academy Athletic Hall of Fame Objectives:
- Host an annual event for the purpose of recognizing and inducting nominees to the Saint Thomas Academy Athletic Hall of Fame.
- Establish an Athletic Hall of Fame site at Saint Thomas Academy that is designed with dignity and good taste and displays appropriate memorials and commemorations of inductees. Maintain a network of friends, acquaintances and supporters having in common the ideals and excellence, which the Saint Thomas Academy Athletic Hall of Fame represents.