We could not be more excited to hit the links with our alumni community on June 14, 2021 at Southview Country Club.
We are nearing capacity and online registration is now closed. If you need to pay for your spot on an existing foursome or would like to check if there is still space for players, please reach out to John Barnes at email@example.com or (651) 683-1549.
We won't be accepting any payment on-site, so please reach out to John Barnes if you still need to make a payment.
- $150 per golfer ($600 for foursome)
- Registration includes lunch, keg beer, dinner, Tee gift, cart fee, and range balls!
- Check-in at 11:00 a.m.
- Boxed lunch at 11:30 a.m.
- Shotgun Start/ Scramble format at 1:00 p.m.
- Hors d'oeuvres reception at 6:15 p.m.
- Please bring cash only for raffles and putting contest
- No mulligans will be offered this year
- All payment must be received before the event. No payment will be accepted on-site.
- Questions? Contact John Barnes at (651) 683-1549
All proceeds from this event go to the Saint Thomas Academy Alumni Association and their mission to invite, involve, and inform all cadet alumni. One initiative that this event supports is the Alumni Sons Endowed Scholarship Fund. This scholarship fund gives financial support to alumni families to help make an Academy education more affordable.
Dan Brooks '86
Chip '67, Kelly '69, Rick '93, Charlie '95, Ted '95, Matt '01, and Dan '04 Michel
Brian Goad '77
Ryan Rutzick '99
Presenting Sponsor - $2500 ($1900 Tax Deductible)
- Presenting sponsorship of 2020 Saint Thomas Academy Alumni Open
- Listing as Presenting sponsor with logo and link with prominent display on website, emails, and social media
- Listing as Presenting sponsor with logo displayed on all printed promotional and day-of event materials
- Custom signage created by us, and placed prominently in the clubhouse, and during the putting contest.
- One golf foursome included
Hole Sponsor - $1000 ($850 Tax Deductible)
- Exclusive Hole sponsor on one of the 18 holes. Par 3 placement can be claimed on a first come first served basis
- Listing as Hole sponsor with logo and link displayed on website, emails, and social media
- Listing as Hole sponsor with logo displayed on all printed promotional and day-of event materials
- Solo use of Tee Box with opportunity to promote and distribute company material to golfers
- One golf entry included
Dinner Sponsor - $300 (Tax Deductible)
- Listing as Dinner sponsor with logo and link displayed on website, emails, and social media
- Listing as Dinner sponsor with logo displayed on all printed promotional and day-of event materials.
- Solo dinner table tent positioned on one of the tables during the dinner program.
Flag Stick Sponsor - $250 (Tax Deductible)
- Company pennant on the green flagstick.