- The season runs from the 2nd week of August through the 1st week of November.
- Prior to the start of school, we will practice on Wed & Fri from 3:30 - 5:15 p.m. at Cedarvale Lanes
- When school starts, we will practice each Friday from 3:30 - 5:15 p.mm at Cedarvale Lanes
- The games are on Saturdays at Noon and run from September 18 to November 6
- The Middle School students compete with the high school students and will be placed with other boys of the same skill level.
- All Players are eligible to Letter
- No experience is necessary. Most of the boys start with little to no experience.
- The moderator is Mike Gurin; MGurin@Live.com
From the Moderator, Michael Gurin:
"Where can you compete at a Varsity level, against the states best, while enjoying soda, fries, and a burger with your teammates?"
THE SAINT THOMAS ACADEMY BOWLING TEAM.
On the Saint Thomas Academy bowling team, we have a lot of fun while also being very competitive. We bowl what is called “Baker-Style” team bowling. This means that 5-7 people bowl each game, so the score is based upon everyone participating. Everyone who joins the team, bowls in competition. We will have a Varsity team and as many JV teams as kids who join the team and show up for the match.
Contact Team Moderator Michael Gurin, for more information.