Cross Country Team
Philosophy & Mission
The philosophy and mission of the Cross Country program at Saint Thomas Academy are to encourage committed participation in the healthy, life-long sport of running while developing a highly competitive class AA team. The coaches strive to promote development of healthy lifestyles, strong character, work ethic, commitment, teamwork, and lifelong friendships while teaching runners to train and race wisely to their full potential. The team is open to all students, grades 6-12.
- Grades 6-12
- Parent/runner meeting on Sunday, August 13, 2017 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Summer training documents posted by Coach Kinzley
- Season begins Monday, August 14, report to Flynn Hall at 3:30 p.m.
- Pick up an Athletic Card in the Ciresi Atrium (Flynn Hall) before practice.
- Come with quality running shoes, shorts, t-shirt, two water bottles and chronograph watch.
- Any new runners should contact Coach Kinzley - firstname.lastname@example.org - to let him know you are interested. In order to be prepared for the season, daily running is highly recommended.
Please pay your team fee using the form below:
Click on the photo below to order your team apparel before August 16th.
Shop the STA-CC-2017 Store!
Hurry, shops closes 08/16/2017.
Visit the conference website for schedules, scores, and directions for all levels of competition.
Director of Athletics and Activities
Assistant Director of Athletics and Activities