Head coach: Jason Sedlak, firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Summer Football Schedule
Updated 22 May
- 12-14 June (0900-1200) - STA Youth Football Camp
- 15 June (0900-1400) - GORUCK Team Building Challenge (grades 10-12) at STA
- 19-22 June (1730-2000) - Practice Week #1 (open to grades 9-12)
- 17-21 July (1730-2000) - Practice Week #2 (open to grades 9-12) ***See notes section below
- 16, 23, 30 July (1800-2000) - 7 on 7 Passing Scrimmages (open to grades 9-12)
○ Players are required to arrive no later than 1740
○ 16 July @ Simley - 23 July @ Eagan - 30 July @ STA
- 11 August (0900-1100) Equipment issue grades 9-12
- 24 August (1800-1930) Picture night and pre-season social/meeting
- 26 August (0900-1130) Burnsville scrimmage for all teams/levels grades 9-12
July 17-21 Practice Details:
- Grades 10-12 will practice together and be in helmets and shoulder pads.
- Grade 10-12 players must pick up equipment during weight room hours on 13, 14, 17 July. Preferably right before, or after, our morning workout at 0830.
- MSHSL guidelines mandate that players must attend all practices Monday through Thursday in order to participate in the joint practice with CDH on Friday, 21 July.
- Practice on Friday, 21 July for grades 10-12 will take place at CDH from 12:00-2:00pm
- Freshmen will practice together and without pads the week of 17 July. More details to follow via email. Contact Mike Maxwell @ email@example.com if you are not on the freshmen football email roster so you can get updates this summer and throughout the season.
All cadet football players are required to wear black cleats.
If you have any questions, contact Coach Sedlak @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cadet Youth Football Camp
Age Group: Boys entering grades 4-8
Dates: June 12-14
Time: 9:00 a.m.-noon
Description: This three-day camp offers football fundamentals, game knowledge, and individual skill development. Instructors will help you further develop your current skills and introduce you to concepts and techniques that will help you advance as a football player. As a beginner or a seasoned veteran, this camp will provide an opportunity for you to learn, all the time, while having some fun doing it!
Fee: $70, including camp t-shirt
Instructors: Head Coach Jason Sedlak and other STA coaches and players
Register online at Visitation.net/Summer
Visit the conference website for schedules, scores, and directions for all levels of competition.
Director of Athletics and Activities
Assistant Director of Athletics and Activities