Head coach: Jason Sedlak, firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Summer Football Schedule
The primary summer football strength and conditioning workouts will take place Monday through Friday at 0830 at STA.
- 17-21 July (1730-2000) - Practice Week #2 (open to grades 9-12) ***See notes section below
- 16, 23, 30 July (1800-2000) - 7 on 7 Passing Scrimmages (open to grades 9-12)
○ Players are required to arrive no later than 1740
○ 16 July @ Simley - 23 July @ Eagan - 30 July @ STA
- *NEW 7-9 August (0900-1100) Captains' practices grades 9-12
- 11 August (0900-1100) Equipment issue grades 9-12
- 14 August - Official start to the football season: Two-A-Day Schedule
- 24 August (1800-1930) Picture night and pre-season social/meeting
- 26 August (0900-1130) Burnsville scrimmage for all teams/levels grades 9-12
July 17-21 Practice Details:
- Grades 10-12 will practice together and be in helmets and shoulder pads.
- Grade 10-12 players must pick up equipment during weight room hours on 13, 14, 17 July. Preferably right before, or after, our morning workout at 0830.
- MSHSL guidelines mandate that players must attend all practices Monday through Thursday in order to participate in the joint practice with CDH on Friday, 21 July.
- Practice on Friday, 21 July for grades 10-12 will take place at CDH from 12:00-2:00pm
- Freshmen will practice together and without pads the week of 17 July. More details to follow via email. Contact Mike Maxwell @ email@example.com if you are not on the freshmen football email roster so you can get updates this summer and throughout the season.
All cadet football players are required to wear black cleats.
If you have any questions, contact Coach Sedlak @ 651-683-1555 x1335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the conference website for schedules, scores, and directions for all levels of competition.
Director of Athletics and Activities
Assistant Director of Athletics and Activities