Head coach: Jason Sedlak, email@example.com
2017 Spring/Summer Football Schedule
- 21 May (1800-1930) - STA Football Player and Parent Meeting in the STA cafeteria (Grades 9-12)
- 12-14 June (0900-1200) - STA Youth Football Camp (Grades 4-8)
- (NEW) 15 June (Time TBD) - GORUCK Team Building Challenge (Grades 10-12)
- More information will follow on this event very soon. General information and a short video is available here: http://www.goruck.com/light/c/26
- 19-22 June (1730-2000) - Practice Week #1 – No pads. (Grades 9-12)
- (NEW) 17-21 July (1730-2000) - Practice Week #2 (Grades 9-12)
- This will be a padded week of practice for grades 10-12 that will culminate in a joint practice with Cretin-Derham Hall on Friday, July 21. In order for a player to participate in the padded practice on Friday, they must attend all practices the week of July 17-21 in order to be in compliance with MSHSL guidelines. This will be a really fun event so the goal is to maximize our participation. More information to follow soon regarding freshmen practice and equipment issue for grades 10-12!
- 7on7 schedule in June/July. Three Sundays TBD from 1730-2000 (Grades 9-12)
- 14 August - First day of football for grades 9-12
Visit the conference website for schedules, scores, and directions for all levels of competition.
Director of Athletics and Activities
Assistant Director of Athletics and Activities