Head coach: Bobby Lynch, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note from Coach Lynch
March 18, 2017
"Baseball Players and Parents,
The season is right around the corner and I wanted to reach out to you before we get going. Here are a few things to keep in mind as we begin.
1) All players must stop by Mrs. Marks' office and get there white card before they are eligible to practice.
2) Next weeks practice schedule is as follows. We will meet in Holtz Gym.
All Ages Monday-Friday From 330-600
JV/Varsity Saturday 9AM
3) Pitchers and Catchers will do additional practice as follows
Freshman: Tuesday and Friday 600-630
Sophomore: Monday and Thursday 600-630
Jr/SR: Wednesday 600:630
4) Apparel is in. I will be handing it out Tuesday before practice. We will also reopen the shop at the end of the week for people that still would like to order.
5) There will be a player fee for players that make the team. There are a few small things I am still putting together. Once I have the fee amount I will let you all know."
Archive of Parent Newsletters:
Visit the conference website for schedules, scores, and directions for all levels of competition.
Director of Athletics and Activities
Assistant Director of Athletics and Activities