Head coach: Erick Westerback, email@example.com
STA tennis team summer open hitting dates
- The time will be split up into drills and match play.
- Visitation is also invited.
- This assumes that the courts will not be shut down for repair.
- June 13-14, 20-21 - 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- July 18-19, 25-26 - 3:00-5:00 p.m.
See you on the courts,
Cadet Tennis Camp for Boys and Girls
Age Group: Boys & girls entering grades 4-9
Dates and Times: Grades 4-6, June 12-15, 9:00-10:30 a.m.; Grades 7-9, June 12-15, 11:00-12:30 p.m.
Dates and Times: Grades 4-6, June 19-22, 9:00-10:30 a.m.; Grades 7-9, June 19-22, 11:00-12:30 p.m.
Description: Participants will be taught the fundamental techniques of tennis, including: ground strokes, volley, serve and return, lob and overhead, and the serve. Instruction will be done via individual direction, drills, and fun games (with prizes!). Friday is reserved as a “rain day” make-up. Campers should bring their own racquet. The camps are held at the Visitation tennis courts.
Instructor: Ben Bjork ’16, STA Varsity Tennis Captain
Register online at Visitation.net/Summer
Here's the website information to view the individual and team portraits.
1. Go to www.michaelmurrayphotos.com
2. Click on the side tab named "Online Galleries"
3. Click on the "STA 2016-17" icon
4. Enter the Access Code “sta17" and click Submit.
5. Select the Tennis vs Hill Murray gallery
E-mails sent to parents:
Visit the conference website for schedules, scores, and directions for all levels of competition.
Director of Athletics and Activities
Assistant Director of Athletics and Activities