STA requires that an updated ImPACT (Concussion) test is completed YEARLY to be able to participate in the following sports:
Pole Vault (Track and Field)
Here is a way to perform this test at home. All you need is a computer, reliable internet access, and a mouse. I must stress the importance of having a mouse. If you do not have one the test will come back invalid. Here are the steps to access the test:
1. Enter www.impacttestonline.com/schools into your browser (preferably google chrome)
2. Enter Code: 874084c995
3. Saint Thomas Academy should appear on the screen. Click Launch test
4. Read all instructions prior to the test. It will collect background demographics.
5. Complete all test sections
6. Once the test is completed send Cole Hartwisgen, ATC (School Athletic Trainer) a separate email (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating that your ImPACT Test has been completed and can be updated in our system.
Per STA participation requirements this ImPACT (Concussion) Test must be completed and recorded in our system prior to participation in athletic activities. This means that if this test has not been completed prior to the first day of practice, you will not be able to practice until completed.
STUDENTS ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO FILL OUT AND SUBMIT THE MSHSL ELIGIBILITY FORM, this form needs to be signed by the parent and student and returned before August 16, 2021.
MSHSL ELIGIBILITY FORM
PHYSICAL INFORMATION: Required every 3 years by MSHSL
MSHSL Physical form, or your doctor may use his own form.
Please contact John Kenney in the Athletic Office at 651.683.1516 or email@example.com with any questions.