Return to Play:
If an athlete is seen by a physician for an injury or illness that keeps him out of practices/games, he MUST have a signed doctors' note or "Return to Play" form before he is allowed to resume participation. The paperwork can be faxed to the athletic office at 651-683-1519 or given directly to the athletic trainer.
All these points are covered in-depth in the file.
- Be smart about nutrition supplementation
- Be smart when dining out
- Breakfast is for champions
- Develop a habit of eating frequently - Learn HOW TO EAT
- Don't underestimate the importance of snacking
- Have a plan to achieve success
- Learn how to time your nutrient intake
- Nutrition is your secret weapon
- Stay hydrated
Winter Concussion Testing Schedule
10/1 at 3:15pm
10/5 from 5-6pm (Hockey only)
10/7 at 3:15pm
10/9 at 3:15pm
10/17 at 3:15pm
10/23 at 3:15pm
10/29 at 3:15pm
11/4 at 3:15pm
11/11 at 3:15pm
11/18 at 3:15pm
All tests will be administered in the Learning Lab (Computer lab in the Library) at Saint Thomas Academy. The times are listed for after school and will start at 3:15pm sharp. If a Student Athlete shows up after this time they will have to come back and take the test on a different day. The Learning Lab can only hold 25 people at a time.