Community Auction and Events
Our annual Community Auction raises over half a million dollars during a two-day amazing event held each spring. The funds raised help support our cadets in addition to our expert faculty and staff. There is no better event than the Auction to provide many families in our community with access to a Saint Thomas Academy education. Thank you for your support of this wonderful annual event!
Silent Auction Opens
Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Hybrid Gala Event
Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 5:45 PM
- In-person arrival begins at 5:45 PM
- Dinner service begins at 6:15 PM
- Virtual programming begins at 6:30 PM
- Live Auction program begins at 7:30 PM
Click the button above to snag a limited spot at this year's in-person Community Auction Event! Individual tickets and tables available.
Tickets! Get your tickets!
Did you know a great way to support the Community Auction is by buying a raffle ticket? Now it is easier than ever. Here are two ways to have a chance to win some fantastic prizes while supporting our Cadets:
- Click here and print off the raffle form with what you would like to purchase, and send it to the auction office along with your payment of the check, cash, or debit card.
- Even easier, call Jodie Whaley, Auction Coordinator, at 651-683-1590 and secure your raffle tickets with a debit card. Fast, easy, straightforward, and a great way to help the environment and save a tree.
With chances to win $20,000 in cash, a brand new Apple Watch, and many more prizes, you won't want to miss out! Click through to see all the prize options and buy your raffles today!
Volunteer With Us!
Are you interested in helping out with the community auction? We can never have too many volunteers and will need lots of assistance with auction weekend production. Please contact Jodie Whaley for more information and to volunteer today!
- Carter and Holly Balfour
- Chris and Kari Mawn
- Peter and Katie Mork '85