On behalf of the Fathers’ Club Advisory Board, welcome to the Saint Thomas Academy Fathers’ Club community. Simply by virtue of a boy’s enrollment at STA, his father, step-father, guardian, or male father-figure in his life is a member of the STA Fathers’ Club. We enthusiastically encourage involvement and participation in Fathers’ Club, but don’t feel as if this is a “pay-to-play” proposition: While we certainly accept and encourage the voluntary dues and contributions that help fund our activities and events, dues payments are not mandatory for participation in Fathers’ Club or its activities.
The overall mission of the Fathers’ Club has always been threefold:
- To support the goals and mission of the school;
- To support our sons in an effort to enhance their overall experience while at the Academy; and
- To provide a positive leadership role model for our sons.
Spotlight Game Blue Crew Burger Games
We invite you to make a donation
In addition to offering your time and talents, we respectfully ask you to consider making a tax-deductible donation to Fathers’ Club as a means for us to continue our efforts of serving our community. Some of you may have made your donation through your student tuition contract—Thank You! If you would like to make an additional donation, or did not donate with the contract, you may do so by completing the contact and donation information below. Thank you for your generosity!
- Up to $35 - Every dollar helps!
- $36 - $99 - Above and beyond...we are grateful!
- $100 - $249 - Are you kidding me? You're awesome.
- $250 or more - See our Chaplain for a special blessing.