Saint Thomas Academy Mobile App
The Saint Thomas Academy app provides parents, students, and faculty members with key information you need all in one place, conveniently accessed and formatted specifically for consumption on your mobile devices.
The app includes:
- Rotation Schedule
- News and announcements
- Athletic event schedules
- Faculty Directory and more
- Access to the Parent and Student Directories
- Events, social media links and more
Download the app today to ensure you are always aware of the most important news, announcements and calendar events, and you have access on-the-go to the most current faculty directory.
Users are able to:
- Catch up on current news
- Review athletic event details, including opponents, game results, and more
- Browse calendars for information about upcoming events. Filter calendars to see the events most relevant to their interests.
- Quickly find faculty and parent contact information
The information utilized in the Saint Thomas Academy app is drawn from the same source as the cadets.com website. Privacy controls restrict sensitive information only to authorized users.
Download and use the STA Mobile App
Download steps will vary based on device being used.
- Visit the iTunes Store or Google Play Store and search for Saint Thomas Academy.
- Once the app has downloaded, open it and you will be prompted to setup the app
Your phone may prompt you to allow notifications from the app. These notifications may include breaking news and updates about school closures. You can choose whether you want to allow these notifications or not. While it is your choice, we encourage you to allow notifications to take advantage of all capabilities of the app.
- Navigate through the app. Below you will find an overview of each icon.
Google Play Store
Mobile App Icons
- Home: Saint Thomas Academy Rotation schedule
- Newsletter: View important school news and communications.
- Athletics: View upcoming game schedules, filter by team.
- Directory: Quickly access contact information for Faculty and Staff. Login to access the Parent and Student directories.
- More: Access Calendars, Cadet Maker Store, Athletics tickets, Cadet Broadcasts, the Cadet Student Handbook and STA social media.
If you have questions about the mobile app, please contact Communications at email@example.com
Informational posts will be on the top of the screen. Click on the image to read more details.
Saint Thomas Academy Rotation schedule is available on the lower portion of the screen. You can access lunch menu items, events and College visits.
Access the other pages in the App with the icons at the bottom of the screen.
View upcoming game schedules and see game results by clicking on Scoreboard.
Choose which teams to follow by clicking Filter in the upper right corner.
Click on Faculty & Staff to access the Directory.
If you would like to access the Parent Directory you will need to Log In.
Click on Login on the right side of the screen, or you can login from the More screen.
On the Login screen enter your email address that is in the STA official school system.
Click Next, then you will be asked for your password.
When you are logged in, you will now have access to the Parent Directory.
To log out, find Log Out on the More screen.
If you do not know the email address to use, or you have to set up a password, please visit the Login Instructions section on this page.
On the More screen you will find links to calendars, Athletics tickets, Cadet Broadcasts and STA social media.
These links are subject to change and new links may be added.
The option to login and access the Parent Directory is available at the top of the page.
Notifications will be available on this page. More information will be available at a later date about Notifications and the STA app.
The option to log out will be available on this screen after you have logged in.
Login to the STA Mobile App
Parents, students and staff can login to access the Parent and Student directories on the mobile app by clicking on Login on the Directory screen or Login on the More screen.
If you have not created a login, or have forgotten your password click on this link.
Cadets, enter your full cadets.com email address when asked for an email.
Parents, enter the email address you submitted to STA for your official communications.
Staff, enter your staff email address NOT including cadets.com
You should receive an email from the system including your Login Username for the App and a link to reset/create your password.
This Login Username and the password you create should be used on the App to login to the Parent and Student Directories on the Directory page or from the Login link on the More page of the App.
If the email you enter does not match the email in the Saint Thomas Academy official school system, you will not receive a response email.
If you do not receive a response email to reset your password, please Click Here for more assistance