SUMMER STUDENT WORKER
Saint Thomas Academy seeks an energetic, part-time, up to 24 hours per week, Summer Student Worker to help with a variety of tasks to help prepare the building for the next school year.
The Summer Student Worker will provide assistance to the Facilities staff, both inside the building and on the grounds of STA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform routine and project cleaning as assigned.
2. To be present for scheduled shifts.
3. Perform projects that may include outside maintenance work.
4. Perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as assigned or apparent.
● If over the age of 18, must complete VIRTUS through the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, to include a background check, Code of Conduct, and training.
● Physically agile and dexterous and able to perform physical labor over an extended period of time. Must be able to bend, climb ladders, and lift up to 75 lbs.
● Ability to follow written and oral instructions and have good communication skills
● Proficient with sending emails
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Able to communicate effectively with staff and visitors
If you are interested in applying, please contact: Mrs. Anne McQuillan, Facilities Manager, Saint Thomas Academy, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 949 Mendota Heights Road, Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Position will remain open until filled