The mission of the Saint Thomas Academy Peer Mentoring Program is to develop a core group of students who are skilled in the following areas:
- Help other students experience a sense of belonging.
- Support students during times of personal difficulty.
- Assist students in developing their intellectual, moral, spiritual, social-emotional and physical potential.
- Refer students to supportive adults when necessary.
- Respect the need for confidentiality.
Past & Current Peer Mentors are listed below:
- 2022-2023 Peer Mentors
- 2021-2022 Peer Mentors
- 2020-2021 Peer Mentors
- 2019-2020 Peer Mentors
- 2018-2019 Peer Mentors
- 2017-2018 Peer Mentors
- 2016-2017 Peer Mentors