Middle School Uniform
Beginning in the Fall of 2017, families must purchase the uniform items at Donald's Uniform in St. Paul. At this time the exact pants, shirt, etc. are still being determined. We will have this information available in June. The Middle School Uniform is NOT sold at the new or used Uniform Sale at STA.
MIDDLE SCHOOL UNIFORM AND APPEARANCE
Hair will be neatly groomed. Length will not be ragged, unkempt, bulky or extreme. Hair will not touch the ears, collar or eyebrows. Sideburns will be neatly trimmed and not extend below the lowest part of the exterior ear opening. Hair will not be colored or highlighted. Lines cut into the scalp are not permitted.
The uniform consists of:
- navy blue (not black) trousers (no blue jeans, faded or baggy pants)
- black belt
- long-sleeved (required) or short-sleeved (optional) perma-press light blue shirt with a pocket on front (may be button-down collar)
- plain black tie (no clip-on), worn with long-sleeved shirt from October to April
- open collar with short-sleeved blue shirt or long-sleeved blue shirt with cuffs rolled to elbow in August-October and May-June
- nametag sewn on the pocket of both long- and short-sleeved shirts
- plain black dress shoes (loafer or tie oxford that can be polished)
- plain black dress socks (must be mid-calf; no ankle socks; no insignias)
- plain white crew neck t-shirt to be worn under uniform shirt
- plain (not patterned) navy blue sweater (may be pullover or cardigan) is optional
- no jewelry, except one watch, is allowed
Integrity of Belongings:
Keep track of your personal and school belongings. Put your name clearly on all books, textbooks, binders, notebooks, and register your calculator. Use a Sharpie marker to label your uniform items and lunch box.
Middle School Nametags
One nametag will be provided for each new Middle School student. A Middle School nametag is to be sewn on the top of the pocket of both the short- and long-sleeved uniform shirts.
You can place your order on-line using a credit card or download a form to mail with a check.