Saint Thomas Academy offers a Catholic leader of integrity an exceptional career opportunity as the school’s next Headmaster, overseeing every aspect of the institution, the overall cadet experience, and the advancement of the Academy’s mission of developing boys into men of character. The next Headmaster will lead the Academy confidently into the future while honoring our rich history rooted in our four pillars: all male, college prep, Catholic, and military leadership.
The Headmaster will join a passionate community devoted to protecting and perpetuating our legacy while helping each cadet explore and reach his full academic, intellectual, leadership, moral, and athletic potential. Working in collaboration with dedicated faculty and staff, the Headmaster will foster a safe and respectful environment, where students, staff, and faculty rise to meet challenges and pursue the best individual and collective outcomes. Supportive, involved families, as well as an engaged alumni body, more than 7,000 strong, continuously encourage us to strive for new levels of excellence.
- How will the search be managed?
- What is the estimated timeline of the search?
- What is the role of the Board of Trustees?
- What is the role of the search committee?
- What is the role of Saint Thomas Academy's community in the process?
- Will the Headmaster search impact my son's day-to-day experience?
- How will candidates learn about the search?
- How long will the Headmaster search last? When do expect to hire the next HM?
- How will the school community be kept informed about the search?
- Who will make the final hiring decision?